First Responder | FR II
The Skinth FRII (First Responder II) is a small bailout tool kit for professional emergency medical personelle.
The First Responder II’s main features include:
- 2 x flap closing, top opening side tube for a slim CR123 or AA flashlight (1″x3″)
- 2″x2″ pockets on the front cover for a CPR mouth guard and antiseptic swabs OR one single long 2″x4″ pocket OR two knife straps.
- a large slot for safety shears (with or without a retention strap)
- PentaPocket organization
- Additional dual .5″ tubes for Sharpie, Pens, slim AAA pen lights and screw drivers.
- main compartment can hold an iPhone (3G, 3GS, 4, 4S) or a large sized multitool (2.25: wide, 5″ tall, 1.5″ deep)
- a black nickel plated belt clip that can accomodate a 2″ belt.
The main compartment is 2″ wide, 1″ deep and 4.5″ long.
The Skinth FRII can be altered for task specific uses as well as a whole host of colors and is made from 1000D PU CORDURA®.
In an effort to provide the best quality products possible, we periodically make production modifications and improvements. Actual products may not be identical to the items in the photographs. Each Custom Skinth is made from the ground up, production time may take up to 3-4 weeks prior to shipping.
Want to see what the options look like, go here : Skinth Options
Got Questions? Check out the Skinth FAQ.
The Skinth First Responder is $75
To order, please fill out the form below.
Don’t have PayPal and want to use a Credit Card?
Click on the “Don’t have a PayPal Account” link below the PayPal login and sign in as Guest.